Preorder now! Publishing day is 7.5., when orders will be shipped. All ordres, which include this Magazine will be shipped at once.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
• 148 pages
• 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about the knitting app Knitrino
• an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
The issue is available in English and Finnish. The yarn info is here.
Out 7 May, 2021.